Commonly known as ‘Fed Square’ – Melbourne’s public square and the civic, cultural and community heart of the city. Visit here to experience an exquisite array of culture, entertainment, world class art exhibitions and galleries.
Some of the things you will get to experience during your visit are:
- Learning about first nations culture and history
- Performances by local and international artists and entertainers
- Local and International art galleries
- Pop up library for kids and other school holiday activities
- Live movie and documentary viewings
- Shopping and food
To see what’s on today, tomorrow and future dates at Federation Square, click here.
Located at the intersection of Flinders and Swanston Streets and across the road from the iconic Flinders Street station, you will be there in less than 15 minutes’ drive or tram ride from the Jazz Corner Hotel.